- Degrees in Science and Physiotherapy, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Orthopedic Specialist in Manual Therapy, Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- International Certification in Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Certified PGFA Instructor
- Fellowship with the American Back Society
- Extensive Postgraduate Study in Manual Therapy, Sports Medicine, Craniosacral Technique, TMJ Therapy
- Clinical Instructor of Graduate Orthopedic Physical Therapy (USA & Canada) Since 1979
- Served with the Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Certification in Complete Lymphedema Management, by the Academy of Lymphatic Studies. Certification in custom garment fitting, Juzo and Jobst.
- International College of Cranio Vertebral Therapeutics
- merican Physical Therapy Association
- American Back Society
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- San Diego Private Practice Group
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- American Society of Hand Therapists.
Gloria brings years of experience and a dedication to ensure the clinic maintains the highest quality of service and patient satisfaction. She balances her clinical studies with Pilates workouts and tennis tournaments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science (Kinesiology BS 1998) Cal Poly SLO
- Professional Master’s degree in Physical Therapy (MPT 2001) Cal State Long Beach
- California State board certified and licensed in February 2002
Areas of Focus:
- Sports Medicine and Orthopedics
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization (Peripheral and Spinal)
- Core Stabilization and Stretching
- Postural Re-education and Self-care
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
Troy comes from a background of sports. He has been involved in football, soccer and baseball. He continues to be involved in postgraduate study with his main focus on Maitland and Paris Manual Therapy. He has a total of 8 years experience. The first 3 years were in sports medicine and orthopedic rehab. His last 5 years were spent in orthopedic post surgical rehab. He continues to stay active with surfing, soccer, snowboarding and motocross.
- B.Sc., Central Missouri State University
- Associate in Applied Science, PTA, Penn Valley Community College
Physical Training Certifications:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise
- Apex 24/5 Program
Areas of Focus:
- Sports Medicine
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Personal Training
- Certification with Polestar Rehabilitation Pilates
Barbara is a sport and exercise enthusiast, her favorites being surfing, cycling, hiking and snowboarding. She is especially interested in sport conditining and wellness, offering personal training sessions in the clinic and at your home.